Plan for LilyPond 2.24.1

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Plan for LilyPond 2.24.1
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 22:39:33 +0100

Hi all,

after the situation with Debian seems to be resolved (guile-2.2 and
lilypond-2.24.0 are in unstable and they should get into bookworm), I
would like to come back to the plan of releasing LilyPond 2.24.1 as a
bugfix version.

I just backported the last outstanding merge requests that I had marked
as such and some other chore work; in total we are 34 commits past
v2.24.0, addressing 12 issues, see the branch for details. If there is
anything I missed or a critical issue that must be addressed before the
next release, please let me know.

Otherwise, I plan to build the binaries on Thursday, February 9th, or
Friday the 10th, with the final release foreseen for Sunday the 12th.

Cheers
Jonas