Re: GSoC 2023

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSoC 2023
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 15:10:43 +0000 (UTC)

> Aah, thanks, now I remember: LilyPond, being part of GNU, doesn't have
> to apply separately (or should we?); instead, we are using the GNU
> umbrella and get slots from the there.

Hmm, this probably is no longer correct.  I now remember that GNU was
rejected as an GSoC organization in 2021, and I couldn't find any
hints in

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/summer-of-code/

that there is any activity for a GNU umbrella in 2022 or 2023.

So it seems that LilyPond should apply by its own.

    Werner