Re: MacPorts builds for 'Yosemite' and 'El Capitan' fail

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: MacPorts builds for 'Yosemite' and 'El Capitan' fail
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 09:28:48 -0500

Friends,

I don't have a Yosemite or El Capitan environment in which to validate changes.

There are two things I would try.

1. Does changing the few occurrences of `#include <stdlib.h>` to `#include
<cstdlib>` fix it?  I don't know that it will, but it seems like less work than
2.

2. Attack this TODO in flower/include/real.hh.

    using std::abs; // TODO: replace abs (x) with std::abs (x) and remove this

I have more in my schedule today than a usual Sunday, but if I get time and I
don't hear that anyone else has started turning these cranks, I will try later.

Regards,
—
Dan