Re: ly2dvi error

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re: ly2dvi error
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:21:40 +0200

Hi Gerrit,

GPH> I have built lilypond on cygwin.
Woohoo! Good job.

GPH> Now i need to do tests, but the first tries already stuck.
GPH> I'm getting this error from ly2dvi:

GPH> $ ly2dvi minuet.ly
GPH> Running LilyPond...
GPH> Traceback (most recent call last):
GPH>   File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 780, in ?
GPH>     run_lilypond (files, outbase, dep_prefix)
GPH>   File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 388, in run_lilypond
GPH>     system ('lilypond %s %s ' % (opts, fs))
GPH>   File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 301, in system
GPH>     resource.setrlimit(resource.RLIMIT_STACK, (-1,-1))
GPH> ValueError: current limit exceeds maximum limit

I  know  about  the  last  error. Mats added this to prevent
Python  to  exceed  memory stacks (is that correct), but the
resource module is only available on Unix systems. Just com-
ment  out line 69 and 302 with a # in ly2dvi.py. I hope this
fixes the whole problem.

--
Good luck,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden