Re: Cue notes?

From: Ian Bailey-Mortimer
Subject: Re: Cue notes?
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:21:37 +1000

Hi,

> I'd like to typeset cue notes into some music.  ...
> ...  Anyone have any ideas?

I do it with:

otherpartfont = {
    \property Voice.NoteHead \override #'font-relative-size = #-3
    \property Voice.Stem \override #'font-relative-size = #-3
    \property Voice.Dots \override #'font-relative-size = #-3
}

You could either use this in a separate cue voice, or \revert the settings
afterwards (I tend to do the former, so I don't have a revert macro).

Ian

Ian Bailey-Mortimer <address@hidden>  <_><