Re: \mark on the last \bar "|."

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \mark on the last \bar "|."
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:11:25 +0200

> > hi,
> >
> > at the moment it is not possible to place a rehearsal mark on a bar line
> > that is not followed by another bar. this makes it rather hard to place
> > any playing directions (like "d.s. al fine" or "opt. repeat") on the
> > last bar line.
> >
> > is there any way to resolve this?
>
> Funny coincidence, I found the same problem yesterday night!
> Then I thought it would be enough to change the visibility-lambda
> property, but it didn't help. This is clearly a bug!

Sorry, it does indeed work as soon as you set the correct property.
Try
\property Score.RehearsalMark \override
        #'break-visibility = #all-visible

The thing is that rehearsal marks that occur at line breaks
are normally typeset only at the beginning of the next line,
not at the end of the previous line. The question is really
if this rule should apply to the last bar of the piece?

    /Mats