gsview32 not installed

From: Patrice Mongeau
Subject: gsview32 not installed
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:49:06 -0400

Hi!

I just installed lilypond on a Windows95 system.  I successfully ran the
example until it created the files foo.ps and foo.dvi. But the deceptive
triad has been to observe that gsview32 is not installed.

I'm a Unix programmer at the job.  I tried a little cygwin to see that
some commands are there, but a lot not.  The installation of cygwin for
lilypond may not include everything available on cygwin.  Anyway, the
only problem is that gsview32 is not there and it's nowhere in c:\cygwin
or c:

Thanks for any help.

Patrice Mongeau