Re: Manchini

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re: Manchini
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:53:14 +0200

This really isn't the mailing list you should ask these questions. For
the record, I searched for `name_of_composer biography' in Google.

JA> I have a (perhaps) unusual question. I need the
JA> birthday and (if not still alive) the day of death
JA> of the following to composers:

Henry Mancini (16 April 1924 -- 14 June 1994)
Antonio Carlos Jobim (25 January 1927 -- 8 December 1994)

LC> You're spelling him wrong.  It's Mancini.  I think he died about 10
LC> years ago, but google will know.

PS: Google automatically corrects the name.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden