Urgent Investment

From: ABUBAKAR HAMIDU
Subject: Urgent Investment
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:58:37 -0700

ALAHAJI. ABUBAKAR HAMIDU
E-MAIL:  address@hidden
TEL:234 80 33314353
Attn: sir
BUSINESS DEAL WORTH $15,000,000
My name is ALHAJI. ABUBAKAR HAMIDU and I work with the Nigerian Customs
Service. I am the Area Controller of Customs Service in MuritalaMohammed
International Airport, Lagos - Nigeria. I know that you may besurprised
to receive this message from an unknown person but I want you to
understand that I got your contact through my position as a member ofan
International Trade Organisation and also through my contact at your
countries Trade mission  based in Nigeria . Hence  I made up my mindto
contact you for this confidential business deal which will be ofmutual
benefit to both of us and also requires a lot of trust and
confidencebetween us.
Precisely on the 22/1/2002, my men suspected the movement around the
International Airport, Lagos of 5 men among them are one foreigner. Iwas
contacted and I ordered my men to swoop on them, 3 out of them were
arrested and 2 escaped. During this process their European BoundLuggages
were impounded and taken to the office for careful examination while 3
persons caught were detained as suspect. This arrest was not madepublic
because we wanted to make proper investigation to determine actuallywhat
was in those luggage and at first we suspected that it may beconnected
with cocaine deals but our findings proved us wrong.
We discovered that those luggages contained foreign currencies in USA
Dollar dominations of $100 bills and they were seven luggagessuspectedly
bound to European countries. At first, we found it very hard to detect
what the contents of those luggages were as those $100 notes werecoated
to avoid detection by any mechanical instruments or Ex-Ray Machinesand we
had to take it to the Nigerian Security Printing Co-operation foranalysis
and it was there that they confirmed that they are genuine Dollarsbills
coated by a certain chemical to avoid any detection and it is at this
point that we announced the arrest of the 3 persons and theirluggages to
the public but we carefully mentioned only 4 luggages instead of 7because
nobody was aware of it. The 3 persons that were arrested were chargedto
court but unfortunately they all died on the month of October, 2000
through food poison suspected to have given to them by the actualowners
of the money whom we believe are governmen! t officials whom doesn'twant
to be named in other not to face the New Anti-corruption lawestablished
by the new regime. The case was subsequently closed and strucked outafter
the demise of the suspects. Before then, we have successfully removedthe
remaining 3 luggages said to be containing $5,000,000 (Five Million
Dollars) each ie $15,000,000 (Fifteen Million Dollars all) asconfessed by
the suspects and I have deposited it with my contact person in the
Security Company for safe keeping since no one else knows about it and
through my friend several contacts have been made overseas to get the
right chemical company which produces the kind of chemical used incoating
these money.Based on the facts mentioned above, I hereby contact you to be
an
investorin this deal since I am a Civil Servant, I cannot be able to
handle it
very well and also the miscellaneous expenses involved cannot be taken
care of by myself alone,therefore, i want you to note that we willspend
money to make this deal a reality.  Also the Security Company did not
actually know the source of the funds as I told them that it belongsto my
friend who is a foreigner and that he wants to take the money awaywithout
the Government knowing about it and he asked me to facilitate themovement.
We have concluded arrangements with an offshore Security Company tomove
this money through a Diplomatic means to a country where we shall meet
with the chemical company to deface this money for our own use. Afterthe
defacing of the money, the security company will then transfer themoney
to your account through their network and after that I go back withyou
for the sharing. I have been assured of 100% safety in this deal andrisk
free movement of this money.
When the money finally gets to your account, you will take 35% of the
total sum, 65% will be for us (The Nigerian Partners)while every other
expenses incurred at both ends during the course of this transactionwill
be re-emborsed to either parties during the time of sharing. Notethat we
are expected to spend some money  have this deal finishedsuccessfully.
You are required to notify me of your willingness to do this businesswith
us through E-mail (address@hidden) and at the same time send
across your personal Phone, Fax and Mobile numbers to me immediately.This
is necessary for easier and confidential communications during the
transaction. And you are adviced to make ready, the Bank Accountwhich we
shall use in this transaction.
Once you notify me of your willingness to do the business with us, the
money will be moved out of Nigeria to the Country where we shall meetwith
you, without any delay. We shall conclude the business within 8 to 10days
from the day you notify me of your willingness to do the businesswith us.
Note: When the business is over, you will introduce us into aprofitable
kind of business in your Country in which we shall invest our ownpart of
the money.While I wait for your quick and positive response to this
proposal, I
mustremind to you that this Business requires Absolute Confidentiality and
Urgent Attention.Best regards.
ALHAJI ABUBAKAR HAMIDU.