Re: cadenza question

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: cadenza question
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 17:20:30 +0200

The \cadenzaOn/Off just tell Lilypond to stop inserting bar lines,
the rhythms in the different staves still has to match.

What you could do is to say \times 2/3{...} in the solo part
(don't forget to turn off the tuplet numbers and brackets).
An alternative is to say e1*3/2 in all the other parts.

  /Mats