tempo markings

From: Paul Scott
Subject: tempo markings
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:30:06 -0700

Hi,

For a simple piece with score and parts how do I cause the tempo marking to appear only at once above the top part in the score and and once at the beginning of each part. This will be a fairly standard marking like:

Allegro <note> = 120

where I do know how to create '<note> = 100' as per the manual.

So far I put it in the first part and it, of course, appeared on the score and on the first part and of course not on the other parts.

TIA,

Paul Scott