Re: Lilypond Book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond Book
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:38:19 +0100

Did you search the manual?
http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Integrating-text-and-music.html
should be a good starting point. The example shown there is also
available in .../doc/lilypond/input/tutorial/lilbook.tex
(I usually use the suffix .lytex for the input files to lilypond-book
in order not to confuse it with the output .latex file from lilypond-book.

   /Mats

Suzanne E. Blatt wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I've been reading much about the uses of lilypond-book, and seen people referring to it in some of the answers to queries regarding margins and the like. How do you invoke lilypond-book? or where could I go to find out how to use it?
>
> Thanks, Suzanne

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems