lilypond-book w/LaTeX (Staff Length Problem)

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: lilypond-book w/LaTeX (Staff Length Problem)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:45:29 -0500

Greetings.

I had thought I had solved this in the past, but I cannot remember how. I create a simple lilypond book in LaTeX, run lilypond-book on it and all works as planned, however when I create music that is multiple lines long, they are not right justified, meaning that the staff's on each line are different lenghts and it really looks goofy :)

Anyway, I know their is a way to solve this. If anyone wishes to look at what I am sending to lilypond and what I get back, you can visit:

http://cowgar.com/index.jsp?page=LilyPond

and you will see two links: one for the LaTeX file and the other for the PostScript output.

Thank you very much,

Jeremy