combining pieces

From: Jeff Ousley
Subject: combining pieces
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:46:06 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I'm sure everyone is really sick of me by now.
<grin&gtapologizegize for my plethora of questions.

I have these two pieces of music (attached):

psalm22.ly
melody.ly

I need them combined into one piece of music with the
psalm22 (antiphon) piece at the top and underneath it
the melody piece. What is the best way to accomplish
this? (There is more to the melody piece that I'll add
later.)

I sense that all this is about to come into focus. I
just seem to be missing some basic concepts. For some
reason I find java & c programming much easier right
now...

Thanks!
-jeff