Re: Staff movement broken by StaffGroup, implicit voiceOne?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Staff movement broken by StaffGroup, implicit voiceOne?
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:14:39 -0700

I suspect you mean \translate Staff=leftHand, not \transpose ... different
functions.

First thing I'd check is whether all the names Staff contexts are defined
and held within the StaffGroup.  A similar thing happened to me & it turned
out I'd accidently uppercased a letter in the live staff name, and Lily
thought it was a different context.

I'd also consider removing HariKari or putting in the occasional rest
instead of skip to force it during testing.

/Hans