Re: Ack: Still: fingering in chords

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Re: Ack: Still: fingering in chords
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:43:49 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> I think it is the proper solution. For example, the difference between
> (pseudo-syntax)

Hmm! I know from my own programming: It is a problem to change such fundmental
things. But how would you transcribe this ? (Note this can happen frequently in
obligato (strings) parts in light music):

< c1 ~ e ~ g > |  < c ~ e ~ a > |   < c d ~  f ~  a > | < d f g ~ b > | < c ~ e
g > | < c d fis! a > |

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)