lilypond-book - latex environment

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: lilypond-book - latex environment
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:12:39 +0100

Hi folks

I managed to run lilypond-book, then LaTeX.
But it took me some time to figure out all that
I had to set in the environment.

I would like to suggest that this be explained
somewhere in the documentation for running
lilypond-book.

Suggestion:

Let LILYPOND be the directory where you built lilypond.

Then the following environment variables must be set:

    TEXINPUTS          $LILYPOND/tex:$LILYPOND/mf/out:
    MFINPUTS           $LILYPOND/mf:
    TEXPSHEADERS       $LILYPOND/ps:

Cheers

Rutger