Re: Slurs going both directions

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Slurs going both directions
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:30:44 -0700

I had misread your original statement and was only looking at the samples that
involved slur across both staves, not the 'S' - apologies for the
misdirection.  Based on the image, this is a neat looking slur - I suspect it
would be a challenge to get the curves right, especially avoiding collisions.

1) Is it possible to simulate using the arbitrary drawing capability also
shown on those pages?
2) Do you see this happening often?  I've never run across it before, but that
means nothing <g>.

/Hans