Re: lilypond-1.6.6-1 in RedHat 9

From: neuro
Subject: Re: lilypond-1.6.6-1 in RedHat 9
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:04:39 -0700

Thank you very much for your instruction.

So, I download the 1.6.10.tar.gz lilypond, trying to upgrade the lilypond.
So, as I was trying to uninstall the 1.6.6-1 rpm ...

# rpm -e lilypond
install-info: warning: no entries found for
`/usr/share/info/lilypond.info.gz';
nothing deleted
chkfontpath: /usr/share/share/lilypond/1.6.6/fonts/type1 not found in list
error: %preun(lilypond-1.6.6-1) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

# rpm -q lilypond
lilypond-1.6.6-1
# which lilypond
/usr/bin/lilypond

The 1.6.6-1 rpm cannot be uninstalled with rpm -e , without or with --nodeps

So, what shall I do next ?

Thank you very much for any further instructions.

neuro
address@hidden
address@hidden
http://neuro.ohbi.net