word extending over a slur, repeats with skipping some measures

From: ario
Subject: word extending over a slur, repeats with skipping some measures
Date: 14 Jun 2003 16:54:36 +0200

Hello all,

the following .ly (from satb.ly) gives 4 hic's, with the 4th at the
beginning of a slur.

sopMusic = \notes  \relative c'' { c4 c [c8( )b] c4 }
sopWords = \lyrics { hic hic hic }
\score { \notes \context StaffGroup <
    \property Score.automaticMelismata = ##t
    \context Lyrics = sopLyrs { s1 }
    \context Staff = women { s1 }
    \addlyrics
    \context Staff = women \context Voice = VA { \voiceOne \sopMusic }
    \context Lyrics = sopLyrs { \sopWords} >
}

However, I'd like the 'c' of the 4th 'hic' to be put on the second note
of the slur, to indicate that the 'i' of the 'hic' has to be sung right
until the end of the slur's second note.
hi-----c    or     hi_____c  won't work.
Any idea?

And further I'd like to make a repeat and skip some of the last measures
before the bar and continue behind the bar. with the part to skip
numbered '1' and the continuing part numbered '2' or with some text
instead of the numbering.
Any idea?
            | 1         | 2
| g | a | b | c \bar ":|" d | e \bar "|."