Re: more stupid questions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: more stupid questions
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:42:34 +0200

Did you try

\property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"ecrm1000"

This won't help. Because the T1 font encoding does not match the latin1
encoding. In fact it has also some letters from latin2.
I've been getting these messages for years. The only solution for this
is to use a similar input _AND_ output encoding mechanism as LaTeX.

I think the easiest way would be to use tex for this issue.

I must have been lucky, since I have never found any character where
the T1 font encoding differs from the Latin1 character encoding,
but I haven't compared every single character. At least, the solution
above works for swedish characters.

     /Mats