Forward of moderated message

From: info-lilypond-bounces
Subject: Forward of moderated message
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:30:59 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: default behavior for \key Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:50:31 -0700 (PDT)
Currently the default behavior for \key is to put the key
change before the barline. I'm quite sure however that the
correct notation is to have the key change after the
barline.

Yes, I know I can shift the barline and the key signature.
But shouldn't the default behavior be the correct one?

Thanks