OT mailers - was - request mailing list settings

From: Paul Scott
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:55:45 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:

I recommend that people use the keyboard shortcut for "reply to all",
instead of using icons.  Then you can simply remember "hit g when replying
on a lilypond- mailing list" (for example) and then type your message.

With Mozilla it's Ctrl-shift-R which I could memorize but clicking "Reply All" is just as easy or easier. I haven't found a mail client that handles all of my needs as well as Mozilla and I have tried quite a few. I need easy handling of threads on many lists filtered into many folders from multiple mailboxes.

Don't worry about the headers; it's more trouble than it's worth.

No trouble here. It's just a couple of clicks with Mozilla. Since I know you are subscribed it was quite easy to avoid sending you two copies. I used to actually click on "Address" and remove the individual address and replace it with the Lilypond user address from my address book.

Have fun,

Paul