dashed slur problem

From: David Bobroff
Subject: dashed slur problem
Date: 22 Jun 2003 16:05:20 +0000

I'm using dashed slurs but I'm having a problem switching between dashed
and normal slurs.  In the attached *.ly file the problem can be seen on
the fourth line of the output.  The switching in the first line works
fine.  In the fourth line it doesn't.  If I separate out the fourth line
I can get it to work but not if it is in context.

In the fourth line the beamed [d cis] and the beamed [cis f] should
have  normal solid slurs but they have dashed slurs.

Help?

-David Bobroff