Re: [Lilypond-User] slash noteheads for rhythm parts

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-User] slash noteheads for rhythm parts
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:16:30 +0200

I did it the way
\property Voice.NoteHead \override #'style = #'cross
and when I didn't need it anymore I set
\property Voice.NoteHead \revert #'style

In this way you don't get slashes but crosses (which I mean show the same)
You can also try to type "slash" instead of "cross"; maybe it works, too.

Regards Jan Kohnert