Re: pdftex doesn't work

From: Arne Bosien
Subject: Re: pdftex doesn't work
Date: 11 Jul 2003 22:45:17 +0200

Sorry, I always forget to change the sender address, so I send it again.
Jan already got this email I think...

Am Don, 2003-07-10 um 12.15 schrieb Jan Nieuwenhuizen:
> > Yes shure, because dvipdf or ps2pdf doesn't create screenfriendly
pdf
> > documents.
>
> Did you try ly2dvi --pdf?  What do you mean by screenfriendly?

pic1.jpg shows you what "ly2dvi --pdf t.ly" does. It is also not
printable (means: I can print it, but it looks like the pic).
xpdf says:

    Error: This document uses Type 3 fonts - some text may not be
    correctly displayed

The best results I get, if I do "dvipdf t.dvi" (pic2.jpg). The print
output is OK. But as I wrote, is doesn't look so nice at a screen.

--
 Arne Bosien <address@hidden>
 http://www.tu-harburg.de/~siab0389/