Re: More on Polish

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: More on Polish
Date: 03 Aug 2003 11:42:58 -0400

>>>>> "aaron" == aamehl  <Aaron> writes:

    aaron> On would think that the Russian thread would be of
    aaron> help. Did you read it?? I will look to see if I have it. If
    aaron> you can't find it and think the hebrew stuff could help
    aaron> you, write me off list and I can send it to you.

I'd expect Polish to be more like Scandinavian than like Russian or
Hebrew.  That is, it's Latin-2, not some completely different
alphabet.  But using the magic word in the Scandinavian thread:

  \translator{
    \ScoreContext
    LyricText  \override #'font-name = #"ecrm1000"
  }

doesn't help very much.  (I think it got me one of the five characters
I was trying to get.)

So if you can send me a simple file that gets Hebrew Lyrics, yes, I'll
look at it and see if it helps.

For 1.10, or 2.0 or whatever the next real rev is, can we get LaTeX
constructs in lyrics?  Such as \l and \k{a}?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139