Woody debs for 1.8?

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Woody debs for 1.8?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:43:35 +0200

     Good day all,

coming back from holiday I found an amazing Web page (gasp!)
and an amazing announcement about Lilypond 1.8 (gasp!).

                      CONGRATULATIONS!

Now the question arises: will there be packages for Debian
stable?  If nobody is doing/did that already, I may give it
a try, but my machine is old and overloaded, so I do not
want to duplicate work unnecessarily.  On the other hand, I
already built guile-1.6 packages for woody, and can offer
those for the takers...  Are there other obstackles on the
way?
         Best wishes and thanks for the good work!
                                                     Feri.