Re: pdf can't be made..?

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: pdf can't be made..?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:27:03 +0200

Try reading this, it worked for me:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-08/msg00129.html
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-08/msg00202.html

Frédéric

Thorkil Wolvendans wrote:
Hello everyone!
I just installed Lilypond 1.8 (cygwin edition), and tested 'Petite Ouverture a Danser' with it (example file on the website). Now, it seems to work allright, but it doesn't make a pdf file. Could it have something to do with Latex? When installing from the cygwin setup program, I installed every program available (just for fun - one's harddrive has to be filled! ;), I don't know if that is of any importance. Below's the log...
Thanks in advance,

Thorkil