Lines of music

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Lines of music
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:13:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

I would like to produce an image with a single line of music (say of
dimension 2cm x 10cm, not an a4 paper with a single line). With Lily 1.6.*
I used

\begin[eps,linewidth=10cm]{lilypond}
\end{lilypond}

and lilypond-book. Is the option eps supported in Lily 1.8.1?
It is not documented, it is accepted by lilypond-book (and I have the
image as wanted), but then latex gives me "Undefined symbol
\lilypondepswidth".
Is it possible to obtain the image (png, if possible) directly with
ly2dvi?

--
Marco