Re: Stanza numbers

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: Stanza numbers
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:35:07 -0500

I've been wanting to do the same thing with the alignment of the stanza
numbers, so I figured this morining would be a good time to try.  Reading
through the documentation, and experimenting a little, I added the line:

        \property LyricsVoice . StanzaNumber \set #'break-align-symbol =
#'next-note

to each verse.  This appeared to center the stanza numbers.  Other options I'm
assuming are '#clef, which is the default, and '#first-note, which seems a
little too close to the words.

However, when I add this line to my file, I get lots of errors about spacing:

        No spacing entry from StanzaNumber to 'right-edge'
        No spacing entry from KeySignature to 'next-note'

so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

Rob
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers