Re: can't open lilypond

From: Diosnel Herrnsdorf
Subject: Re: can't open lilypond
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:25:38 -0000

Aksel,

Does your CygWin terminal show a prompt? Will it let you input commands? What do you mean by "cannot close the normal way"? Does it mean that it does not accept the "exit" command?

If it does, then at least the terminal is working. I thought I had the same problem, but then it dawned on me that I was trying to run lilypond from a DOS prompt... and CygWin installed a Unix version of it, so it wouldn't work.

As for the bug file, try doing a file search... if you did everything right, it should be in c:\cygwin\home\Aksel\ (or whatever your user name is)

Regards,