Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 2.0.0

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 2.0.0
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:46:14 -0700

Pedro Kroger wrote:

I'm going to try Ferenc Wagner's woody packages. Could they be different from yours?

maybe, because your system is "mixed" I can't predict what is going
on.

last but not least, what is exactaly the error message when you run
lilypond 2.0 over you file from the console (_not_ from emacs)?

In what way I could I tested and got the same errors from the console that emacs gave. I certainly can understand that something I did confused things.

I am willing to pursue this further if necessary but after purging your packages Ferenc's work. I am now getting errors that are probably Lilypond errors.

Let me know if you want me to do any tests.

Thanks,

Paul