RE: r1 resting bars

From: Ralph Little
Subject: RE: r1 resting bars
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:13:19 +0100

Thanks for the note about R1/r1. You are quite right.
A quick replace s/r1/R1/g should fix that :D

Regarding the Multi-measure rest issue, I thought that a change was added to
CVS.
I've just upgraded from 1.6.4 to 1.8.2 and I'm just getting over the shock!
Maybe I'll have a go shortly, but it does not cause me great grief at the
moment!

Ralph