Re: Style sheets

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: Style sheets
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:44:43 +0200

Hi Ralph,

<snip>

Has anybody tried to do this and have you had much success?
If so, it would be cool to have a store of different styles for the web
site, to go with the templates.

I made a (kind of) preset for my piano compositions, I'm not entering anything else in Lily at the moment, but soon I'm going to make some presets for jazzquintet -sextet, stringquartet. I attached my piano preset file to give you some idea what mine looks like - I don't know if this is what you mean. At this point it's still in 'developement-state': I'm constantly editing the preset to suit my needs, so any comment would be very welcome!

Hopefully been of any help,
regards,

Thorkil