LilyPond Doc as JavaHelp

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: LilyPond Doc as JavaHelp
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 02:22:36 +0200

I am working on a LilyPond plugin for JEdit.
As a subproject I've created a JavaHelp add-in for LilyPond Documentation.
It's created for 2.0.1, but is useful for other versions also.

Features:
- Easily navigable tree view of the whole documentation
- Integrated full-text search

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit/

Install:
Open the web page above and download the lilyjhelp.tar.gz file from the
Latest File Releases list as LilyJHelp package.
Extract it into the lilypond documentation folder, for example:
cd /usr/share/doc/lilypond-2.0.1
tar xzf /download-dir/lilyjhelp.tar.gz

Run:
chdir to that folder and run:
java -jar LilyJHelp.jar

Troubleshooting:

- Make sure that you have Java Runtime 1.4.
- Windows users should run java either from command prompt or from cygwin.

Greetings,

Bert