Re: replace chords by text in chordnames

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: replace chords by text in chordnames
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:18:03 +0200

Uf, ok, i've discovered how to do that bent brackets for tuplets.

This combination is what i use now, after playing a bit. It looks
great in 20pt size. I've not tested in other sizes, but i think it
will look nice also. Play changing their valiew, to learn for what is
each one.

\property Voice.TupletBracket \override #'bracket-visibility = ##t
\property Voice.TupletBracket \override #'bracket-flare = #'(0.5 .
0.5)
\property Voice.TupletBracket \override #'thickness = #3
\property Voice.TupletBracket \override #'shorten-pair = #'(-1.0
.-1.0)

Now i'm very occupied, because i deleted by error an important score,
and i becaus use reiserFs filesystem, recover doesn't works for me
(its only for ext2) and i'm reading (textually) my hard-disk , grepped
by some keywords, searching my deleted score :D

Now i'm investigating how to change the notehead for any TEX symbol i
want (for example circled numbers, or math simbols)

I've recieved your code, yea, its kinda tricky to read. I must also
use includes, but in next revision :) I first want to insert more
data.

I don't understand why my message haven't been recieved by the list.
Maybe for the attachment? :( I would want to know what is the limit
for a message.

A 11/10/03 12:51:48