You're invited to join All Midi Music Web Ring on WebRing

From: webring
Subject: You're invited to join All Midi Music Web Ring on WebRing
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:41:33 -0800

Hello!

You have been invited by the RingMaster, chellebabe1998, to add your web site
to the WebRing titled "All Midi Music Web Ring ."

http://F.webring.com/hub?ring=allmidimusicwebr

On WebRing, similar sites are grouped together in Rings and linked to each
other by a simple navigation bar. Rings are created and maintained by the
RingMaster, who determines the look and feel of the Ring, approves sites
submitted to the Ring, and encourages others to join.

To become a member of this Ring, visit this URL and follow the instructions:

http://F.webring.com/wrman?ring=allmidimusicwebr&addsite

RingMaster's comments:
"I've seen you webpage and was wondering if you would like to "Hook up" with
us. Our group have been together for awhile and it would be nice to have a
newcomer. Hope to hear from you,
Michelle Hester "Ringmaster" "

If you have no interest in joining this Ring, simply delete this email.

Need Help? Visit WebRing online help:

http://dir.webring.com/help