Re: line breaking newbie question

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: line breaking newbie question
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:37:56 -0500

On Friday 21 November 2003 10:56 am, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> LilyPond will only consider breaking lines where you have bar lines.
> If you don't want any bar lines in the output,

I hope you mean "double bar or repeat sign" and not "bar lines".  This
is a bar line: "|".  Nothing else, repeat sign, thick line, two lines,
etc., is a bar line.  I am not nitpicking.  I found your answer
genuinely confusing.  daveA

--
When you've dug yourself into a hole, the first thing you should
do is not to call for more shovels, but to *stop digging*.