Re: NoteEdit and LilyPond-2.x (ver 2)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: NoteEdit and LilyPond-2.x (ver 2)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:03:27 +0100

Joerg Anders writes:

> Unfortunately, it does not create a wavy line. But I'll leave all untouched.
> If somebody has any suggestions let me know.

This seems to have dropped from the documentation when 'type was
renamed to 'style.

Try:

   \relative c' {  c1
       \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'style = #'trill
        c2\startTextSpan b c\stopTextSpan a
       }

Btw, if you need it for trills, see the trill.ly entry at:

   http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.1/input/test/out-www/collated-files.html

Greetings,
Jan.