Re: Debian (Woody) packages for Lilypond 2.1.9

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: Debian (Woody) packages for Lilypond 2.1.9
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:11:37 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

> Binary packages of LilyPond 2.1.9 for Debian Woody are available at
>
> http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/lilypond
>
> The previous 2.1.6 conditions apply with respect to the
> geometry LaTeX package.
>
> Does anybody find announcements like this actually useful?
> Isn't apt-get update or similar enough?  Shall I continue
> spamming the list?

Feri,

Your announcing an updated Debian Wooody package for Lilypond is not
what I would consider spamming the list.  Thank you for packaging the
latest lily for Woody!  I shall update tonight.

                                   Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!