Got the Stanza Numbers to work in 2.1.11

From: Rob V
Subject: Got the Stanza Numbers to work in 2.1.11
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:02:11 -0500

I have the stanza numbers working in 2.1.11.  I added a line to move the
self-alignment-Y as suggested to get them to line up with the lyrics.  Thanks.

\score {
       <<        \notes \relative c'' \context Voice = duet { \time 3/4
          g2 e4 \break a2 f4 g2.  }

       \lyrics << \lyricsto "duet" \new LyricsVoice {
                \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \set #'self-alignment-Y
= #-1
                \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \override
#'break-align-symbol = #'Time_signature
%               \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \override
#'break-align-symbol = #'begin-of-note
                \property LyricsVoice . instrument = "1."
                \property LyricsVoice . instr = "1."
         Hi, my name is bert. }
       \lyricsto "duet" \new LyricsVoice {
                \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \set #'self-alignment-Y
= #-1
                \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \override
#'break-align-symbol = #'Time_signature
%               \property LyricsVoice . InstrumentName \override
#'break-align-symbol = #'begin-of-note
                \property LyricsVoice . instrument = "2."
                \property LyricsVoice . instr = "2."
         Ooooo, ch\'e -- ri, je t'aime. }

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm