Midi question

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Midi question
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:24:52 +0100

Hello,

I have noticed recently that lilypond produces "empty" midi-tracks
sometimes. I have already tested several *.ly files I had written
some time ago (with version 2.0.1, they did produce correct midi-
files then), they do not work anymore (for midi)!
I have tried some examples from the doc examples (Bach Fugue and
Satie) and these still _do_ produce midi.
So I am a bit confused and perhaps I have missed something simple,
but I cannot find out why midi does not work anymore for my files.
I have a short example here, pleas tell me what is wrong:

Thomas
cygwin

\score {
\notes \relative c' {