Anomolies in 2.1.31.hwn1

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Anomolies in 2.1.31.hwn1
Date: 19 Mar 2004 14:49:09 +0000

I'm getting some strange results with v2.1.31.hwn1.

Some short ties are showing rather more "arcing" than before.  This
appears to be affecting short ties between down stem notes but not up
stem notes.  Also, in one case, I have a tie between two down stem notes
across a bar line where the tie is nearly flat, but it *slightly* bowed
DOWNWARD.  The opposite direction it should be.  These things are
happening in a score.  In one "extracted" part I'm getting displaced
elements.  There are measure rest numbers set way off to one side.  In
another case there is a half or whole rest floating between systems
(there is no short staff line attached to it).  I tried 'clean-fonts'
thinking it was a font update problem.  Same results.  I have not yet
been able to reproduce this with a small file or I would have included
one.  I'll try to do so.

I did get this at the end of the run just before the output:

programming error: Stencil::move_to_edge: adding empty stencil.
(Continuing; crossing fingers)
programming error: Improbable offset for translation: setting to zero
(Continuing; crossing fingers)

-David