Mutopia discussion mailing list

From: Chris Sawer
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:46:18 +0100

This e-mail is being sent to everyone who's ever contributed a piece to
Mutopia, as well as to the lilypond-user mailing list.

Just to let you all know that we have finally got round to setting up a
Mutopia discussion mailing list, for discussion, questions and comments on
all issues relevant to the Mutopia archive.

In particular, I am keen to discuss the process of keeping the archive
up-to-date, with respect to the version of LilyPond used in the various
pieces. The archive has been up and running for nearly five years now, and
some of our oldest pieces still use Lilypond 1.2. Clearly, it would be highly
desirable to keep pieces as up-to-date as possible, so that advantage can be
taken of LilyPond's huge improvements over the last few years, and into the
future, and also so that people can correct mistakes and produce derivative
works without having to track down ancient versions of LilyPond.

For further information, and to join the list, visit the following URL: