stanza and fontsize

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: stanza and fontsize
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:30:39 +0200

Hi,

In the 2.2.0 documentation, in the appendix describing all
context properties, I see that 'stanza' is defined of type
'markup'. This gives me the impression that something like
\set stanza = \markup { \huge "1. " }
should work in a Lyrics context. However it does not.
\set stanza = "1. "
works, but in my case, the fontsize is too small.

So, I tried using instrument and vocalName in
the Lyrics context, but that does not produce any result.
I assume they must be in the notes context and will be
placed before the staff, whereas I need numbering
under the staff, before the text.

Normally the size of the stanza numbering would be good
enough, but the undelying problem I am struggling with,
is that I have to produce A5 output. I now do this by making
A4 output and reducing it to A5 when printing, as suggested
a while ago, but then my text is too small for the result (the
music is good), so I need to scale up *all* text in the score.
For the Lyrics that is no problem, but all markup etc. this has
to be done by hand. Does anyone have a better suggestion?

I think I also noticed that the stz has gone, so how can I repeat
numbering on subsequent staffs?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ruud

Bent u toe aan sneller en goedkoper internet?
Ga dan naar http://adsl.tiscali.nl