Blank music paper

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Blank music paper
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:39:00 +1000

I'm pretty new to lilypond, so I'm having a bit of trouble getting all the default stuff to go away.
I got the time signature and clef to go away with:
   \override Staff.KeySignature #'transparent = ##t
   \override Staff.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t

Now I need to get rid of page numbers and bar numbers. I also need to get the left side of the top staff in line with the other staves. Any help would be much appreciated.
Joe