Flat beams

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: Flat beams
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:31:10 -0500

Bagpipers are used to reading music with flat beams. The stems should be long, enough to not interfere with the clutter of grace notes.

I've done a lot of web research on beams, and various kinds of "concaveness" seem to be something what I'm looking for.

I'm not sure what value(s) to set, and how to set them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.