Re: Grace note beams and stems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Grace note beams and stems
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:22:04 +0200

Jim Sabatke wrote:
Two problems with grace note beams:

1. The beams are way too thick for my use. I can get the single grace note flags really thin, but haven't been able to find what to set for the beams.

If you look up the detailed documentation for beams, you will find the
property thickness. The default value for grace notes is 0.384.
If you want to apply the setting to all grace notes in a score,
try the add-grace-property function, descibed in the manual section
on grace notes.

  /Mats