Re: ly file definitions and layout

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: Re: ly file definitions and layout
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 13:41:59 -0500

Erik Sandberg wrote:
On Sunday 30 May 2004 19.14, Jim Sabatke wrote:

More specific info:

lilypond version 2.3.1

2.3.x is a bit dodgy right now, esp. when it comes to page layout. I recommend you to either use 2.2 or wait until it stabilises.

Erik

Thank you! I'm downloading 2.2 right now. At least the develeopment team has some page layout feedback from all this.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.